Adam is our Journey Student Ministry pastor. His approach to ministry in one word is “relational,” because he believes that strong relationships are the foundation of a healthy life. Adam says, “when we read the story of God, the central theme is relationships. God brought us back into relationship with him by having his son live among us. Jesus also transformed lives through relationships. That’s why I focus my ministry on relationships!” If you see Adam and the youth group at Sonic, Taco Bell or the local taqueria be sure to stop by and say hello.
Adam earned a B.A. of Religion from Baylor University and a Master of Divinity from George W. Truett Theological Seminary.
Adam joined Journey as our summer youth intern in 2015. He became our youth pastor in September 2016.
- Hometown: Friendswood, Texas.
- Family: Married Becca in 2019. Dog Dad to Franklin in (2020).
- Favorite Bible verse: Ephesians 2:1-10
- Favorite local restaurant: Alpha Omega.
- Famous nonbiblical person I’d like to meet: Will Farrell.
- Guilty pleasure: Any chips and dip. I’m the self-appointed “Queso Ambassador” for Torchy’s.
- Fun fact: Almost had leg chopped off by a boat propeller. He’s also the unofficial Chief Fun Officer of Journey.